Thursday 15 April 2010

One Pig and Their Dog


Its spring and the Stunt Pig (West Squad) has found a friend. While they've been frolicking I've been out despite the spot which tends to find the least friendly moment to make an appearance. Ready early by my standards I took my time, put the boots in a bag to change into later and set off. Not a great deal happened, other than coming down a grassy steep hill in heals is harder than I imagined and I really must change shoes for the way back as well, yet I never do. 

From the actual slope to pondering the metaphorical depths of the slippery slope. My hair is continuing to grow to the length where I feel more comfortable with it. There are, of course, pluses and minuses to this as I'm sure you are aware or can well envisage and my look has blended. I will have to get it styled and trimmed some day, just not sure what can be done with my frizzy mess to make it look better and (preferably) a little feminine.


4 comments:

  1. Cute littl' things!! :-)

    IMO, Heels and Hills rarely mix well, pet.

    Hugs
    chrissie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the upward slope is the right angle, standing in heels makes it feel like you are on the level :) However, on the way down, there's Hell to pay :D

    Cute pig BTW. May I ask where you got him (or her?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd imagine going anywhere in those would be hellish, let alone downhill! The burners I can get from doing calf raises have proven I want no part of them!

    Glad your hair is cooperating with your wants! I got my first sunburn of the year when I mowed the other day and forgot my SPF 50 first...

    Love the pets and flowers!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I got the pig from Jenny http://jenksys.wordpress.com/ btw.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment Below