Thursday 8 December 2016

Pixellation

Been going through my old memory cards and drives, essentially checking old camera cards, how much space I've got to record Christmas TV and backup important things. Today I've got a small computer like devise that can also make calls which can take good quality images in the right hands which I carry with me almost the whole day. To take decent pictures many years ago I had to carry a camera which most of the time I didn't carry with me, so for the spontaneous picture I had to rely on an early picture phone which was barely a few pixels. There's a pixelated look to the images, meaning the pictures and selfies are blurry, which given my early approaches to make-up is no bad thing.


Today I can take all the non blurry pictures of pigeons I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment Below